Total Pageviews

Monday 10 March 2014

DCUK Ian and Mo made mods ! is this the end ?

Over at the flog, all round good guy Ian has been made a mod, Mo I am not so sure about. He seems OK, but I have seen what the mods badge can do to a person. A perfectly sane and straight thinking person can suddenly become a complete psychopath, strutting around their domain like Stalin on speed, thread locking and banning at will. Once bright people become total retards and all logic goes out of the window. 

So my friends, will the sudden taste of power send them batshit ? No doubt time will tell. 

Eddie

BTW Anyone seen duggie ? I have heard he fell into a giant lard vat and was asphyxiated, but you can't believe everything you read these days.


8 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Yes low carb, high fat, but nobody told him to swim in it! Maybe his coracle (see Avatar) wasn't very stable.

John

Anonymous said...

Examining Douglas's avatar, there are two men in the coracle. One is Douglas and the other is Ken. And yet they appear to be identical?

Lowcarb team member said...

Well spotted! But what are you implying?

John

Anonymous said...

Ian strikes me as a steady and reasonable hand at the helm that frequently passes through some very stormy seas.

I have learned so much from quietly reading and researching. His success story and that of others helped me and steered me in the direction of a reduction in my carbohydrate levels.

I am doing my best to keep my blood sugar levels low my last A1c result was in the 5's and I was very happy.

Lowcarb team member said...

Well done on your A1c result and I’ll second the comments on IanD. His story makes a compelling case for low carbing. He followed the usual advice of dieticians, nurses and GPs. After 7 years of following such advice was suffering chronic tiredness, neuropathy and had the initial symptoms of retinopathy and kidney deterioration
He gave up all the obvious carbohydrates and in 3 months was out of pain and now aged 74 is fit and well and playing tennis.

In the years I have been reading diabetic forums IanD has always kindly offered his experiences to the newly diagnosed as a simple and practical means of controlling blood glucose levels.

John

Anonymous said...

Strong objection to the use of the word 'retard'.

Lowcarb team member said...

That's cool with me, substitute the word for complete blithering idiot, am I cool or what. Luv you !

Eddie

Mo said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence Vader ! I make my missus salute me when she sees me now ;-)
Take care ! Mo