Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 May 2014

Saturday Night Music Night - Well It Is Music Related!

Over the past 6 weeks I noticed Julie was buying more than the usual quantity of whisky and in particular "Whyte & Mackay". She was also asking for my favourite Blues tracks?

Today I found out why. We had returned from Leeds after visiting the youngest son at Uni who graduates next month and has obtained a position as a "Research Scientist" with a company near Loughborough.

After an early dinner she handed over a small package "this is for all the help you've given the boys and the driving next month finding suitable accommodation!!

A set of coasters with No 1 shown below.



  Of course the coaster will need to be thoroughly tested. So tonight I will raise a glass (or two) to you all.

Health and Happiness

John

1 comment:

Lowcarb team member said...

Fantastic ...congratulations and best wishes to all.

I'm raising a glass of white wine....

Cheers

All the best Jan