Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 May 2014

Thyroid Problems …… then please read this.

My dear mum suffered with thyroid problems which thankfully were successfully addressed. Karen over at Garden Girl Blog Spot has an important story to share - in fact she asks for us to share and pass on her message.

“Please, share my story with friends and family who may be getting diagnosed (or feel like they are misdiagnosed). I'd go to a functional medicine doc in a heart beat if my good doc cannot or will not help me with my meds. I would have been much better off had I gone this route. Recovery is possible!”

Karen has been “thrilled to see all the great resources Sean Croxton, from Underground Wellness, Thyroid Sessions. It warms her heart that now in 2014 there are much better resources out there for diagnosing, treating, and long term recovery for thyroid diseases.

Recovery is possible, if you seek the treatment and docs that are right for your disease. This was the tricky part for me.”


I’ve given a direct link to her excellent blog and article here.

Sean Croxtons Underground Wellness Blog here.

Sometimes it is so good to share experiences, success stories, inspirational stories.

Take Care Everybody and

All the best Jan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very helpful links, thanks :)

Tanvee said...

thanks for sharing this, My mom has thyroid problem..I am sure she is going to find this very useful :)

Anonymous said...

Very helpful and Karen's sets it out well on her blog.

Jean

Lori Miller said...

My sister-in-law has thyroid problems, but tried a wheat-free diet after reading my blog. I don't know what made her try that particular thing, but she says she's never felt better.

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks to all for reading and commenting. As with other diseases,if we can share with others our experiences, what has worked, what hasn't by doing so we can perhaps improve others health.I just think it makes good sense to share ...at least then we are better informed and we can make our own decision as to what we want to do about our disease, taking account of others experiences and our Doctors advice.

All the best Jan