Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Anyone want to buy my house ?

London home set to smash property price record by going on sale for a staggering £250m The house, which is on Carlton House Terrace, enjoys views of St James's Park and is 30 times bigger than a typical London family house. A London home is set to smash the record for the most expensive property in Britain by going on sale for a staggering £250?million. The Grade I listed Regency property in central London would cost potential buyers 700 times more than the £370,000 average property value in the capital.

Eddie



 More here.


7 comments:

Kindke said...

" £370,000 average property value in the capital."

thats the thing thats really scary.

tess said...

talk about a prime location!!! they didn't say what kind of square-footage it had, but it's obviously gigantic. i'll bet something that size in a place like Tokyo would cost more, though.

Anonymous said...

Prime Location but has it got a heli-port?

Anonymous said...

Might consider this as long as it comes with a chef to cook my low carb meals.Especially the low carb strawberry cake. LOL
Eddie pays me a commission everytime I mention the cake.I think not!But it's definitely my favourite

Doug

Anonymous said...

"Prime Location" do you work for them? Its a good web site for finding houses but I am not in the this price range or even £370,000, I am not moaning it is good to dream and see how others live.Each mans home is his castle I think the saying goes.

Paul B

Lowcarb team member said...

“Prime Location" do you work for them?”

Good grief man ! I have been accused of being the biggest SOB that ever came up the pike, Nigel said I was an arsehole yesterday, but no one has ever stooped so low and accused me of being an Estate Agent !

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

“Eddie pays me a commission every time I mention the cake. I think not!”

How much did you pay for the glorious lowcarb cake recipes, zilch, and this is the thanks we get. Get a grip man, we have enough grief from the anti’s.

Eddie