Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 April 2013

Give ‘em an inch and they take a mile !

No, I am not talking about the lowcarb antis I take on, I never give them an inch, I’m talking about my wife. She joins our crew and she is posting all over the blogosphere like a banshee on speed. I have lost count of the times she has said to me today, did you know, or look at this !, she is driving me nuts. Don’t expect to see much of me in the future, she has nicked our internet computer and I am relegated to housework and cooking. Weather not up to some decent fishing today, high winds and showers. The way things are going I might start decorating our place. Being a lowcarb militant is not all it's cracked up to be.

 Don Mitchello The Cod Father LOL



Eddie 


8 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

I was going through some pictures today and found this one taken of Eddie about two years ago. I said to him "Good grief, you look like someone out of the mafia!". As usual he was messing around (er sorting?) his fishing tackle and said "yeah don't you know I'm the Cod Father"

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

I hope Jan will help out on the Carbsaner blog too. Cool pic, Eddie!

Lowcarb team member said...

I have told her to keep well clear of the grief, would you believe she wanted to post on the Free The Animal blog tonight, they would eat her alive over there.

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

Has anyone ever noticed as a man ages the only thing that gets bigger apart from his gut, is his ears. Jeez mine look like an Indian elephants. Mind you Grahams look like an African elephants !

Eddie

LeonRover said...

The Middle English version of the saying was "Give them an inch and they take an ell".

It seems she is giving you 'Ell !!

(see Wiki "camel's Nose")

Noddy said...

This is were you are Big Ears! you better get back to Toytown sharpish, Tessie Bear, Bumpy Dog and the Tubby Bears are very worried about you.

Noddy

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi Noddy

Keep an eye out for PC Plod !

Jan

Noddy said...

Actually PC Plod went missing about two years ago we believe he's living somewhere in Scotland with Dinah Doll.

Noddy