Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Jan our latest lowcarb team member.

For those who may not have guessed, Jan is my wife. In almost every way the total opposite of me. They say opposites attract, who am I to argue. Jan started lowcarbing the same day as me, almost five years ago. Jan is an ex PE teacher and never a pound overweight in her life. After five years of supporting me and my friends, she wants to take an active part in the cause. From the start she understood, a diet based on sugar and carbs made no sense, for anyone.

With the weather warming up and offers of the photographic work I find interesting, I am standing back somewhat. Please cut her some slack, she is very new to the world of blogs, as for me, I intend to spend my days fishing and photographing nature, a man could do worse.

Good health and good luck to you and yours.

Eddie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan!

Galina L. said...

Hi, Jan,
I believe I met you already at the Horfilmania blog.

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello there Carole, and thanks for your on going support and input. I look forward to talking more in the coming weeks.

Best Wishes Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi Galina and thanks for the welcome.
Yes we have met at the Horfilmania blog.
It was Tess who introduced me to the US and beyond. LOL.

All the best and thanks for your support Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

I think Eddie is telling porkies about going fishing, I bet you've got him to knuckle down and get on with all the housework.

Does he still wear that frilly floral pinny Jan?

Graham

tess said...

Jan honors me. :-) we welcome our new fellow blogger!

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi Graham

Eddie's idea of housework is dusting his fishing rods! He's not a bad cook though.

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi Tess and thanks for your welcome.
Yes, it was you who introduced me to the wider world that blogging offers, and I raise a glass in thanks - water of course. LOL

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Welcome to you Jan
Kate

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Kate.
Many thanks for your welcome, and thanks for supporting the blog, it is appreciated.

All the best Jan