2 T fresh mint, finely chopped
2 T fresh oregano, finely chopped (Other fresh herbs of your choice could be used.)
3 T fresh lemon juice (or less if you’re not a big lemon fan)
12 oz. jar roasted red pepper, drained well and diced into small pieces
1 pound fresh white or brown mushrooms
1/3 cup crumbled Feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 F and line a roasting pan with aluminium foil.
2. Wash the herbs finely chop.
3. Drain the red peppers in a colander placed in a sink, then chop into small dice.
4. Mix 2 T olive oil with the lemon juice; (you can use fresh-frozen lemon juice), diced red pepper, chopped mint, and chopped oregano.
5. Set aside to marinate while you prep and roast mushrooms.
6. Wash mushrooms and spin dry or dry with paper towels.
7. Cut large mushrooms into quarters and smaller ones in half so you have same-size pieces and toss mushrooms with the remaining 2 T olive oil and salt and pepper.
8. Arrange on foil-lined roasting pan.
9. Roast at 450 F for 15 minutes, until mushrooms are starting to get brown and liquid is mostly evaporated.
10. Then turn mushrooms over with a metal spatula and return to oven to roast about 5 – 10 minutes longer.
11. Mushrooms should be brown all over.
12. Place mushrooms back into the bowl you used to toss them with olive oil, add the red pepper and herb mixture, and gently combine.
13. Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired.
14. Arrange the mushrooms on a large serving platter, sprinkle with crumbled Feta cheese, and serve.
This idea from Kalyn's Kitchen blog, see more, including a step by step guide here
If you need help with measurement/weight conversion see here
All the best Jan