Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 March 2019

Jack Savoretti - What More Can I Do? : Saturday Night Music

Saturday Night once again so time for a music post. You only have to put the name Jack Savoretti in this blogs search bar, and you will discover that we (I) like him and his music! This video features Jack (of course) but to me it's more than his voice … the English lyrics sung in a wholly Latin style is just wonderful. Plus the arrangements, Rome, the Italian handsomeness and beauty...all in one place. Perhaps something for us all? Suffice to say I like it, and I hope you do too. All the best Jan

16 comments:

Christine said...

sounds good!

DUTA said...

The song is italian style (no wonder, the singer is of italian descent; it's in his DNA). I'm a great lover of italian music, so, of course,it has my total approval:)

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed this! Thank you!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Oh I like too! I have not heard of this handsome man before and will have to add him to Pandora!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Never heard of Jack Savoretti. He is good isn't he?

God bless.

Pam said...

Sounds good.

Mia said...

Great song! Thank you so much for sharing the video. Kisses!!!

Margaret D said...

Can say I've never heard of him..that's understandable where I live.

Lynda said...

Candlelight is my favourite song of his - gorgeous.

R's Rue said...

Have a great Sunday.

A Casa Madeira said...

Gostei do video!
Obrigada pela sua presença lá na casa.
Boa entrada de mês de Abril.
PAZ E BEM a ti e aos teus.

Jeanie said...

I wasn't all all familiar with him. Thanks for the intro, Jan. Nice!

Bill said...

Nice one, thanks!

sandy said...

I like him!

William Kendall said...

No, I hadn't heard of him either.

Jordi López Pérez said...

No lo habia oido nunca, pero me gusta. Gracias por ponerlo en tu bloc.
Un abarazo.