makes 24 bite size brownies
¾ cup almond flour
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup erythritol, to taste
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup (grass fed) butter or coconut oil (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Mix dry ingredients in one bowl, and mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Combine dry and wet mixtures.
4. Transfer to an 8×8-inch pan, or a brownie bites silicone mold.
5. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the kind of pan or mold you use, until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool, serve, and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 mini brownie
All the best Jan