Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 February 2012

You can't win em all.


What a fantastic day yesterday. One of the hottest February days ever recorded. Out on my club lake only  three hundred members, so its always very quiet and peaceful. Five hours fishing and not one fish caught. Ask me if I care, a joy to be out in shirt sleeve's and watching nature and the ducks and geese. Maybe next time. Take some time to smell the roses, relaxation can be good for BG numbers, stress certainly raises mine.

Eddie

2 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Last night my brother and I had a long telephone conversation about dad and lake fishing for carp. (Dad had a passion for both freshwater and sea fishing – I was the sea fishing son). Of course Michael had numerous anecdotes regarding dad’s eccentricities but at the end of the conversation Michael remarked that quite often a pair of swans would glide by or a heron would give them a glance. Then they would stop fishing, open the flask and enjoy the moment.

John

Lowcarb team member said...

John can you please post the wonderful story of you and your Dad and fishing. It was beautiful, heart warming, and what life is all about.

Eddie