Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 October 2020

Soup : Three Choices - Vegan : Vegetarian : Meat

Autumn brings cooler days and there is nothing like a delicious bowl of soup!
On this post you will find three recipe suggestions,
the first is vegan, the second vegetarian and the third meat.
I wonder which one will be your favourite?

A Cheezy Vegan Broccoli Soup
please see more details here

Soup au pistou with walnut pesto
A bowl of vegetarian deliciousness - a low carb suggestion
please see more details here

Goulash Soup
Perfect for a winter's day and it's lower carb.
This soup is best with lamb, which has more flavour than beef,
but you can use any ground (minced) meat you like.
Why not try ground chicken or turkey for a milder taste. 
please see more details here

Have you a favourite here?
I have featured them before so perhaps you've tried one (or more) already!

enjoy your Autumn days

Readers please remember, not all the recipes ideas featured in this blog may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.

All the best Jan

37 comments:

Tom said...

...this is the time of year when soup hits the spot.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

The Goulash Soup looks good. I wrote down the ingredients. I think it will also be a nice base for leftovers, and, the onion soup chunk of cheese on the bottom of the soup bowl.
Thank you

CJ Kennedy said...

It's getting to be soup weather for sure.

Martha said...

All three sound delicious!

Debbie said...

oh yum, we love soup and these look great!! we are having chicken noodle soup tonight!!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful soup recipes ~ very timely ~ ^_^

Live each moment with love,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm going to make copies of the vegan and vegetarian soup recipes. And then I'm going to awe your vignette of flowers and pumpkins.

Elephant's Child said...

Yum. Either the vegan or the vegetarian for me. And thank you.

Mary Kirkland said...

I made a vegetarian chili the other night and it was really good.

Valerie-Jael said...

Nothing like a good soup to do you good in this season! Valerie

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Lisabella Russo said...

The veggie and the vegan soups look yummy, thank you!

Bill said...

The soup is on! Yummy

happyone said...

They all look good but the first one is the one I'd pick.

Christine said...

I love soups!

My name is Erika. said...

I haven't made soup yet this fall. But I've been seriously thinking about it so I think it is almost time for a pot.

Kay said...

All your soups look really wonderful. That goulash soup speaks to me though.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Yes to the Goulash Soup; we should try that.

God bless.

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Now that we are having cooler weather, soup is in our rotation weekly. I'd be happy with any of these lovely recipes, Jan. Have a nice week ahead!

sandy said...

top one would be my choice - looks delicious!

Margaret D said...

They all look great, something for everyone.

Hootin Anni said...

I can eat soup any day!

Iris Flavia said...

Hmmm, yes, Broccoli Soup!
We just had the yummiest goulash again, since Saturday and I even have something left for lunch!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I would be happy to eat all three of these soups. They sounds delicious.
Pretty flowers. Wishing you a great day and a happy new week!

N A S S A H said...

Yum i like so much

Martha said...

Definitely soup weather for us. I'd probably try all three!

Anonymous said...

That vegan dish looks the best to me.

Shari Burke said...

So glad it's soup season again!

Snowbird said...

Oh...must try that cheezy broccoli soup!!!It looks delicious!Yum.xxx

Conniecrafter said...

I just made goulash today, my mom's recipe but it isn't a soup, hubby had requested it, getting that time of year :)

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Options one or two would be just fine for me.

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Hummm têm um aspecto delicioso.
Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros

Nadezda said...

Jan, I loved the Goulash Soup. I often eat soup as the cold days are here.
Thank for your recipe!

Sami said...

Cheesy Broccoli soup, sounds delicious, I'm saving it. Thanks Jan

Divers and Sundry said...

All of them look good. It's Soup Season!

baili said...

these are super delicious soup indeed :)
i agree winters are incomplete without soups ,back in village mom would make chicken soup so often during winters :)

Rose said...

I so love broccoli soup!