Total Pageviews

Friday 26 January 2024

It's Friday : Lower Carb Dinner Choices : What May You Choose?

As Friday comes around again, I share three food choices.

A fish dish might be nice, like this
Smoked Haddock and Celeriac Layer Bake
more details here


but then you can't go wrong with chicken!
Chicken, Leek and Cheddar Cheese Bake
more details here


or this vegetarian bake - so tasty!
Aubergine / Eggplant and Mozzarella Bake
more details here


Choices, choices, I wonder what you may choose?
You may of course have something already planned,
do please share in the comments.

~ Wishing you a happy day ~

Dear reader, you will find a variety of recipes and articles within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter. If you have any concerns about your health, it is always advisable to consult your doctor or health care team.

All the best Jan

29 comments:

J.P. Alexander said...

Me gusta el horneado de berenjena . Te mando un beso.

DUTA said...

Hard to choose as all your three choices are tasty. However, I won't choose the chicken dish, unless I give up the cheese. I don't mix meat with dairy.

Tom said...

...the Eggplant and Mozzarella Bake looks good to me.

Linda said...

Chicken and cheese are always delicious.

Elephant's Child said...

The vegetarian option for me - except that is hot tonight. Not cooking. I think I will have fruit for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Looks so good -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Margaret D said...

They certainly look ok.

roentare said...

I choose zero carb. Mostly proteins

jabblog said...

Smoked haddock is so tasty and sounds good paired with celeriac.

eileeninmd said...

The Eggplant bake looks and sounds yummy!
Take care, have a great day and happy weekend.

DeniseinVA said...

Three wonderful dishes! Thank you Jan and wishing you a happy day and weekend.

Jeanie said...

That chicken cheese bake looks especially good!

My name is Erika. said...

I think I'll take both. Grin. Happy weekend to you both.

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks fabulous! The first are my faves. Happy Friday, hugs, Valerie

Chatty Crone said...

I made a copy and plan to make the first one - Chicken, Leek and Cheddar Cheese Bake! Thanks.

Jenn Jilks said...

I love those bakes.
It is fish and chips night here, though!

CJ Kennedy said...

My favorite is the eggplant bake

happyone said...

I'd pick the eggplant!!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

They all sound nice.

Norma2 said...

Jen, today I'm going to make Eggplant Parmesan: layers of eggplant, mozzarella, and tomato sauce. All au gratin in the oven.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Once again my mouth is watering.

Debbie said...

chuck and i would enjoy the chicken, leek and cheddar cheese bake, it sound delicious!!

DVArtist said...

I would love to come eat with you at your house. Looks so darn good.

Teresa said...

Yo tal vez las berenjenas, que me gustan mucho. Besos.

carol l mckenna said...

They both look delicious and hard to choose which one ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Conniecrafter said...

the chicken does sound good

Divers and Sundry said...

I pick the Eggplant/Mozzarella Bake if only I can figure out how to cut eggplant. Those and sweet potatoes are too hard for me to manage.

Snowbird said...

That looks good!xxx

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

I am loving the chicken leek and cheddar cheese bake. Delicious!