Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Are You Ready For White Chocolate Cheesecake Day?

Early warning! Tomorrow the 6th of March is White Chocolate Cheesecake Day!
So in readiness of this celebration, I share this low carb recipe for a
White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake


Raspberries are one of my favourite fruits, so I really couldn't resist this recipe idea, although it tastes equally good if you use blueberries! Using almond flour and other lower in carb / sugar ingredients it can be suitable for diabetics, or those just looking to reduce the amount of sugar in daily diet and menu plans.

Ingredients
Raspberry Sauce
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp xanthan gum (Used for baking or thickening soups or sauces, xanthan gum has zero net carbs)
Crust
1 1/2 cups almond flour
Powdered sweetener equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
Filling
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
Sweetener equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 ounces cocoa butter, melted
1 large egg, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup whipping cream, room temperature
Instructions
more details here
Need help with weight/measurement conversion
see here


~ wishing you a happy day ~

We bring a variety of articles and recipe ideas to this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter. If you have any concerns about your health, it is always advisable to consult your doctor or health care team.

All the best Jan

35 comments:

Catarina said...

I'm ready !!

Tom said...

...what a treat.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

If it's cheesecake, I'll be right over to help eat it. This looks and sounds delicious and out of this world.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Cheese cake anytime.

Christine said...

Yummy

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Looks wonderful!

Mari said...

I didn't know it was white chocolate cheesecake day. This one looks so good!

Angie's Recipes said...

That looks so tempting!

Lorrie said...

A new day to mark - I wonder who comes up with all these days? Cheesecake is always a favourite.

Lady Caer Morganna said...

OOOH YES INDEED! That is one that I could never resist!!!! Thank you, Jan!!

Margaret D said...

Now that looks delicious Jan.

roentare said...

That is looking so delicious.

kathyinozarks said...

Yum My husband loves cheesecake so I bake one up a few times a year fun to try different flavors.
Kathy

eileeninmd said...

YUM, the cheesecake looks delicious!
Take care, have a great day!

jabblog said...

It looks beautiful but I'll forego the white chocolate cheesecake and just have the raspberries.

baili said...

i wonder why white chocolate does not enthralls me as much as brown one :)
cake looks delicious !
hugs and blessings dear Jan!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Decadence on a plate.

Bob Bushell said...

Yum yum, I think that is delicious.

Crafty Green Poet said...

I really like cheesecake but I don't particularly like white chocolate so I'm not sure what to make of that recipe!

Anonymous said...

Sure looks tasty!

Valerie-Jael said...

I'm ready! Hugs!

MELODY JACOB said...

Appreciate you sharing this insightful post! Happy new month to you. How has your week been? I'd love for you to read my newest blog post.

The Furry Gnome said...

I could enjoy any kind of cheesecake today! And we have a beautiful bouquet of tulips on our table.

Sue said...

OMG I'm SO ready for this! I actually prefer bakes made with almond flour now (shame it's so expensive but you can't have everything) The raspberries look delicious too. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Magaly Guerrero said...

I didn't know this was a thing. But know that I do, I'm so going to make some cheesecake. One should never skip a sweet celebration. 😋

CJ Kennedy said...

I bet it's delicious and looks so pretty, too

J.P. Alexander said...

Uy siempre. Te mando un beso y gracias por la receta.

Pam said...

Oh yeah, I would be really ready for that. Love raspberries also.

happyone said...

I bet that is delicious. I didn't even know there was such a day. :)

My name is Erika. said...

I could go for a piece right now. It looks delicious.

NatureFootstep said...

Y E S! I want one :)

This N That said...

Yes please !! I love raspberries!

Snowbird said...

Looks delightful.xxx

Conniecrafter said...

oh that looks delicious!

Teresa said...

Se ve muy bien y seguro que está deliciosa. Besos.