Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 March 2024

Take Three Meal Suggestions : Beef : Veggie : Chicken

Todays post shows three meal suggestions.
Will you choose one of them?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below 😊

Beef Casserole with Kale Mash
This lovely casserole recipe is so welcome on cooler days.
With its mix of vegetables it could become a much loved recipe in your house!
more details here


Greengrocers Veggie Hotpot
This hearty vegetarian take on the traditional hotpot
has a pretty topping that contains plenty of hidden treasures.
more details here


Chicken Thighs Pan Roasted with a Chive Cream Sauce
I just don't think you can beat chicken, and in particular chicken thighs.
This is such a tasty recipe idea.
more details here


You will find a variety of recipe ideas within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e., use your meter. If you have any concerns about your health, it is always advisable to consult your doctor or health care team.

All the best Jan

24 comments:

Christine said...

All wonderful

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

They all look delicious.
I did click on the veggie one. I'd switch out some of the ingredients. I'm into artichoke hearts at the moment. First wow though, is the beef stew.
Cream sauces a doctor told me to stay away from due to high cholesterol.

jabblog said...

I like the look of the veggie hotpot. Well, I like the look of all of them, but that one appeals particularly.

Mari said...

They all look good, but we eat lots of chicken here, so I'll choose that one first.

Tom said...

...Greengrocers Veggie Hotpot looks great!

The Furry Gnome said...

Could you come to our house and cook?

roentare said...

These are all good recipes producing great looking dishes

happyone said...

Today I'd pick the veggie hotpot. Looks wonderful.

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por las recetas. Te mando un beso.

Conniecrafter said...

The chicken thighs sounds the best to me :)

Margaret D said...

They look good Jan.

Iris Flavia said...

I´m sorry, I can´t decide!

eileeninmd said...

All three look delicious!
Take care, have a great day!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Hot pots or casseroles are always popular. Especially on cold days.

God bless.

Marco Luijken said...

Hmmmm....Jan!! That looks all tasty.
I think I will taste all three. That looks so very nice and great decorated.
You make me hungry.

Many greetings,
Marco

Lorrie said...

They all look good - I'd probably choose the chicken dish first.

DVArtist said...

These all look so good. Have a nice day.

Shari Burke said...

I'll go with the veggie hotpot, but I'm adding cheese ;-) And I might swap some of the veg. I did not know that haricot beans are navy beans (or the other way around if you prefer)!

sandy said...

that last photo - love!!

Jeanie said...

Chicken thighs are great and that dish looks delicious. Keeping that one on the back burner for soon!

baili said...

the last dish looks great to me

thank you for many tasty recipes Jan
blessings

Ana Mínguez Corella said...

Hi friend!!! Delicious recipes... Regards from Spain...

carol l mckenna said...

Veggie delight would be lovely ~ all sound yummy ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Teresa said...

Me gusta todo, pero el estofado de verduras es mi favorito. Besos.