Total Pageviews

Monday 29 October 2012

Defren and Hana awarded Wallycorker medal !


In an unprecedented move, the trustees of the Wallycorker foundation have awarded the highly prestigious Wallycorker medal to Defren and Hana at diabetes.co.uk. Rarely is the award given to a member who has not been banned. And never has the award been given to a Woman. Both working hard to help the newbie’s and fighting against the carb laden dietary stupidity that has been the downfall of countless diabetics.

Chairman of the board of trustees. Roger (keto warrior) Jenkins stated today “Hana has spent years helping others despite years of ridicule from Kens clique and Carbos despotic, anonymous and gutless miscreants. Defren is impervious to Carbos Carboholics and meds shills, and shines like a beacon for common sense.

Well done ladies keep up the good work. Illegitimi non carborundum.



Lowcarb team.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't think of two more deserving posters.
The forum is safer in their hands.

Geoff

{Insert Name Here} said...

... Outstanding ...

Anonymous said...

I am sure there are many like me who use more than one forum or blog to read all the news, articles and advice that is available to help us make informed choices.
I have to agree with the previous comments here.
Well done, and thank you, to Defren and Hana.
Thanks also to the other many kind people who go out of their way to inform and inspire.

Grace

Anonymous said...

You didn't publish my comments, did I say something wrong? LOL

I know someone who is million times more deserving for the Wally award, can you guess who it is?

Yep, you got it in one.....Ediot, the biggest and the most vile Wally of the Internet. LOL

Anonymous said...

"You didn't publish my comments, did I say something wrong? LOL

I know someone who is million times more deserving for the Wally award, can you guess who it is?

Yep, you got it in one.....Ediot, the biggest and the most vile Wally of the Internet. LOL"

The most vile and perverted people on the internet are anonymous trolls, you can see from the quote that the troll has some serious mental problems a very sick individual indeed.

MelB

Lowcarb team member said...

I figured enough of your comments have been posted in the Carbo cesspit. Thank you for elevating my status to the most vile person on the internet. I have noticed the more vile I become the more page views we get. Some people come to see the Ediot in the attic, but then go onto read links to good information and food ideas etc. We are not too proud to help anyone, what can we do to help you ?

Eddie

{Insert Name Here} said...

Anonymous said...
"You didn't publish my comments, did I say something wrong? LOL

I know someone who is million times more deserving for the Wally award, can you guess who it is?

Yep, you got it in one.....Ediot, the biggest and the most vile Wally of the Internet. LOL"

How dumb are you .... must be all that sugar rotting your brain ....
look here to see .... the Wallycorker medalists .... Eddie's already won it ....


http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=wallycorker&max-results=20&by-date=true