Total Pageviews

Friday 12 October 2012

Unbelievable !

Yes I know, I’m beginning to sound like Victor Meldrew. Just as I was getting used to the fact our politicos are mostly bent, big pharma has the morals of a Columbian drug cartel (sorry Columbian drug cartels) multi-national food companies are hell bent on poisoning us all, I hear the EU has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Well If that’s not the biggest farce I have ever heard, I don’t know what is. Yes I do, Obama got it if memory serves. Don’t get me wrong, I like Obama, but you know what I mean. It’s been war, war and more war all my life. If MI5 isn’t stirring it up somewhere, the CIA are organising the next war. What next, Jimmy Sa'vile' getting a posthumous award for child welfare.

We are living in a lunatic asylum and it’s going to get a lot worse, trust me, I'm a lunatic, I know these things. Last word to another Ed.

Ed Balls, the shadow chancellor, greeted the news with sarcasm. "They'll be cheering in Athens tonight, won't they," he said.



Eddie

2 comments:

Kay said...

"I don't believe it" to coin a Victor Meldrew phrase.

This world gets madder by the day, if that's possible.

Looking back I was so pleased when
Aung San Suu Kyi was awarded a nobel prize. A lady who truly deserved it.

Anonymous said...

Re: What a sad Day
by WhitbyJet » October 30th, 2011, 7:47 pm

A very sad day indeed, Sir James Savile was my hero! RIP

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24852&p=227292&hilit=james+hero#p227292