Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 June 2013

Saturday night is music night on this blog ! Nile Rodgers popular music super star !

Usually we post up some utube vids of our favourite music, tonight it’s a little different. Last night we watched Nile Rodgers and Chic at Glastonbury, a stunning performance for sure. I had heard of Nile but I did not realise until last night his stunning and massive contribution to popular music. Check out the last number of the set and his monumental musical CV on Wiki, a true legend in his own lifetime. Good times for sure ! Eddie

Link to the last number last night here miss this and you will be missing out. Stunning musicianship and singing. Go full screen, volume to the max,  get your headphones on, and blow your brains out. No need for street meds here to have a good time.



Nile CV here.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything he hasn't done? His studio even distributes the music to games like Halo! When does he sleep?

Anonymous said...

Music that makes you want to be part of the event, pure enjoyment.

Dee

Anonymous said...

Fan-bloody-tastic!!

Hey Eddie, what about the drummer and base player - I was spellbound.

Great stuff.

Ray

Lowcarb team member said...

I agree Ray every musician and singer 11 out of ten. Did you see their whole set ? I hope so it was the best music I have heard in a long time.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Watched every second of it. I'm saving the "Stones" until tonight.

By the way, I've heard Bill Wyman and the Rhythm Kings are on, or have been on, sometime. If you can find a broadcast, they're well worth a look.

I have seen them 8 or 9 times now with an ever changing line-up.

Ray