This article will cover 17 unique ways you can incorporate vegetables into your diet, so that you never get sick of eating them.
1. Make Veggie-Based Soups
2. Try Zucchini (Courgette) Lasagne
3. Experiment With Veggie Noodles
4. Add Veggies to Sauces
5. Make a Cauliflower Pizza Crust
6. Blend With Smoothies
7. Add Veggies to Casseroles
8. Cook a Veggie Omelette
9. Prepare Savoury Oatmeal
10. Try a Lettuce Wrap or Veggie Bun
11. Grill Veggie Kebabs
12. Enjoy a Veggie Burger
13. Add Veggies to Tuna Salad
14. Make Stuffed Bell Peppers
15. Add Veggies to Guacamole
16. Blend Veggies With Meatloaf
17. Make Cauliflower Rice
The Bottom Line
There are many unique ways you can include more vegetables in your diet.
Make "rice" and "buns" with vegetables, or incorporate them into common dishes, such as casseroles and soups.
By making veggies a regular part of your eating habits, you’ll significantly increase your intake of fiber, nutrients and antioxidants.
Eating enough vegetables is also associated with a reduced risk of heart disease and cancer, and may be beneficial for weight control.
The words above are a 'snippet' from Authority Nutrition Site and you can see the full article with relevant links here