2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup Pizza Sauce
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
3 ounces Canadian bacon (back bacon), sliced, divided
3 ounces pepperoni, sliced, divided
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 ounces onion, diced, divided
2 ounces green bell pepper, diced, divided
2 ounces red bell pepper, diced, divided
2 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced, divided
5 black olives, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk. Mix in garlic, pizza sauce, Parmesan cheese and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese.
3. Chop up half of the bacon and pepperoni. Mix into eggs.
4. Heat a large, oven proof pan/skillet over medium heat. To the pan/skillet, add 2 Tbs. olive oil, half of the onion, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, and mushrooms. Sauté until tender. Mix into eggs.
5. Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir. When eggs start to firm up and set on the bottom and the sides, transfer skillet to the oven. Bake 10 minutes.
6. Remove pan/skillet from oven, top with remaining mozzarella cheese, bacon, pepperoni, onion, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, mushrooms, and black olives.
7. Return to oven and bake 5-10 additional minutes.
Makes Servings: 6 – Per Serving:
enjoy your day
All the best Jan