1 ¼ c almond flour (use sesame seed flour for a nut free option)
¾ c of swerve or other sugar substitute
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp of salt
3 ½ oz. cream cheese
4 tbsp. softened butter
1 tsp of vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F / 180C / Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large stand-up mixer bowl beat on high the butter with the sugar substitute until light and fluffy and well incorporated.
3. Next add the cream cheese and vanilla and mix well. Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
4. Lastly, add all the dry ingredients until well combined.
5. In a well-greased cake or loaf pan or cupcake pan bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top.
6. If making cupcakes bake for 20-25 minutes
For help with weight/measurement conversion see here
This recipe is from the Fit to Serve site here
All the best Jan