Serves Four (but can easily be amended to suit)
1 cup Cauliflower floweret's and stalk
1 Zucchini (courgette) sliced into 2 cm slices
½ cup Mushrooms sliced (not too thinly)
1 small onion sliced into large pieces (quartered)
1 tbsp. Butter
1 cup Cream
1 tbsp. Mustard, wholegrain (optional)
Salt and pepper
¼ cup Cheese, grated (cheddar works well)
1. Steam (or boil) broccoli, cauliflower, and zucchini (courgette) until just cooked but still very firm.
2. Drain and cool slightly.
3. Heat butter in a small pan and add mushrooms and onion until both have softened slightly.
4. Place all cooked vegetables in a baking dish (20-30 cm).
5. Beat eggs, cream and mustard, add salt and pepper and pour over the vegetables.
6. Top with grated cheese.
7. Bake at 180º C (350º F / Gas Mark 4) for around 30 minutes or until the dish is firm and browned on top.
Nutritional Details Per Serving
Fat 31.7g Protein 10.4g Carbs 2.2g
Need help with weight / measurement conversion
All the best Jan