Total Pageviews

Friday 17 November 2023

Friday Food Choices : Salmon, Chicken, Pork, Vegetarian, Salad

As Friday comes around again, I share five food choices.
Will it be salmon, chicken, pork, vegetarian or salad?
Of course you may have already made your menu plans for today.


Lemon and Chilli Crusted Salmon, with extra fine green beans
see more details here


Chicken Thighs Pan Roasted with a Chive Cream Sauce
see more details here


Cheese and Onion Pork Chops
see more details here


Feta and Cauliflower One Pan Bake, a vegetarian choice
see more details here


Crunchy Mozzarella Salad
see more details here

 ~ and finally, some flowers to wish you a happy day ~

Dear reader, you will find a variety of articles and recipe ideas within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter. If you have any concerns about your health, it is always advisable to consult your doctor or health care team.

All the best Jan

30 comments:

Christine said...

The food looks amazing!

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for all the choices.

Anonymous said...

They all look nice, think I may try the chicken.

Tina

Sandra Cox said...

Ooh, that feta and cauliflower sounds yummy.
Cheers,

Tom said...

...I would like the salmon.

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por las recetas. Te mando un beso.

Jeanie said...

Lots of good ones here. I always love a new salmon recipe, especially!

DVArtist said...

I am so hungry this evening and all this food makes want to eat something. LOL Thank you for your well wishes for my foot.

Margaret D said...

They all look good, and I'm having salmon tonight.

Rustic Pumpkin said...

They all look delicious. I'm afraid my menu comes now from the freezer in the form of ready meals. as my ability to prepare and cook from scratch diminishes.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Great choices here. I would welcome any of them. Heads up - I will be absent from my blog for the next two weeks. See you then!

Donna said...

Can't decide which one I want to try first! Lol
hugs
Donna

Kinga K. said...

I like salad :D

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful food. Yesterday we went for a meal, and I had a huge salad with grilled turkey, enough to feed a family. I brought lots of meat home with me, too!

linda said...

I like to eat fish on a Friday so it would be salmon for me, they all looks amazing though.

DUTA said...

Chicken and salad are my choice. And of course, the complimentary touch of flowers.

eileeninmd said...

They all look delicious! Thanks for sharing!
The flowers are beautiful.
Take care, have a great day and happy weekend!

CJ Kennedy said...

So many delicious choices!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my look at all the choices, hubby is taking me out tonight :)

Laura. M said...

Buenos menús. Me encanta el salmón y el pollo. Hoy hemos comido coliflor 😊
Buen fin de semana para Todos.
Un abrazo.

William Kendall said...

Pork chops for me.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I could eat them all....but not in one sitting.

happyone said...

It all looks good but Friday at my house is homemade pizza day. :)

Rain said...

I love anything with Feta!

kathyinozarks said...

Yum everything sounds delicious I never make chicken thighs though-husband only eats the breasts on poultry

Divers and Sundry said...

What a wonderful variety! I'll check out the chicken and the feta recipes at least. Fun trying new things :)

carol l mckenna said...

All sound and look delicious ~ Vegetarian would be my choice ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Anne (cornucopia) said...

These all look good! - Anne (Cornucopia)

Teresa said...

Como siempre unas recetas interesantes. Besos.

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful Jan.