Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 April 2011

The youngest low carber I know !

He is our youngest grandchild, and we are doing our best to ensure he has the healthiest upbringing possible. I have got to be honest and admit I cropped the picture, why, the little chimp had a bag of crisps in his hands. I can assure you chocolate, sweets or crisps are a once a week maximum for him. When he went onto solid food it was home cooked pureed vegetables, fruit and meat for this guy. The only liquids are full fat milk and water.

Unbelievably his favourite foods are vegetables. He will eat broccoli, spinach and courgettes until they come out of his ears, the same goes for fresh fruit.

 
 
 
 
Eddie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I agree he is a cutie.

I also agree and it makes sense to start as you mean to go on. You cannot beat fresh unspoiled food and it only takes a little time to prepare it. Although its best discouraged I'm sure the odd treat will not hurt.

Anonymous said...

Aah a lovely picture it put a smile on my face before I turned my computer off for the night.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Looking through some archive articles I came across this lovely picture.
He looks a little cheeky chappie - isn't life at this young age great....

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you he is an angel, but a cheeky chimp !

Eddie