Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Our favourite place The Lake District.

It’s been a while since we had a break. What with work and working for the lowcarb cause we are looking forward to some R and R. We will be going up to Lancaster to see some of our family in a couple of weeks, then on to the Lake District for some hill walking and fishing. I am a very lucky man, I love my wife, my family and my work. Diabetes was a life sentence for me. It was a big early warning, take it as such and get healthy ! We can control our diabetes and live a long and active life. I have made new friends and a few enemies, but hey you can’t win em all.




Please check out the link below stunning music while driving or walking around the lakes with all the time in the world, and photography as good as it gets.

Eddie


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m54SmVsQqgc&feature=related

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went up to the Lakes a couple of years ago, had a very nice ten days or so. The scenery was breathtaking, the people very friendly.enjoy your break.

Peter

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday.
Spoil yourself a bit, you have deserved it.
Karen chocfish

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Eddie, I love it up there. My wife and I used to go there a lot when we lived in Yorkshire.

I just hope the weather is OK - Britain's wettest county can spring some surprises!

Get some rest.

Ray

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for the kind words.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Lake District is a truly wonderful place to visit with breathtaking scenery and a tranquil feel. Hope you have a good break.

Glenys

Anonymous said...

Yes the lake district and many other places in this country have wonderful scenery.. you just have to go prepared for any weather!

Have a good break.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture, you are so lucky going to the Lakes a really nice place to visit. I went to Windermere a few years back,

Sue