1 cup Swerve sweetener or another granulated sugar free sweetener
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
6 eggs beaten
1/2 cup butter melted, cooled
1 teaspoon cinnamon liquid stevia
4. Stir in the apple slices until coated.
5. Spread mixture into a greased 9 by 13 baking dish.
6. Bake for 45- 50 minutes.
- If you don’t have Swerve you can use another sugar free sweetener but most are much sweeter than Swerve so I would suggest reducing the amount to 1/2 cup.
- If you don’t have cinnamon stevia, use plain or vanilla.
- Net Carbs: 7gram
- Need help with weight, measurement conversion please see here