2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup stevia (sweetener)
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. flaxseed meal
1/4 cup poppy seeds
1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
lemon zest, 1 1/2 lemons
2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 tbsp. coconut oil
3/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a loaf tin with cooking spray and line with baking paper. Set aside.
2. Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. Add the lemon zest.
3. Add lemon juice and the rest of the wet ingredients a little at a time, stirring well between each addition.
4. Transfer batter to loaf tin.
5. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool in tin before inverting onto a place and cutting into slices.
This low carb vegan recipe makes 9 slices, each slice is 16.6g fat, 3.7g protein, and 4g net carbs.
If you need help with weight/measurement conversion, see here
All the best Jan