Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Lowcarb rip off !


I very rarely eat processed food these days, but sometimes I have a lowcarb taste the difference Sainsbury’s Scotch egg in the fridge, 6.1 grams of carb per hundred grams. So, down the pub for a swift drink, return and feeling a bit peckish, I  get a Scotch egg out of the fridge, cut it in half, guess what, no egg inside, what a rip off, lower carb than I expected. What a life, this low carb lark is a bitch at times, thems the breaks.



Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Low carb life is a bitch Ediot, especially if you don't know what the hell you are talking about and you certainly have proven that you don't have a clue. LOLOL

Sainsburys scotch eggs have 16g of carbs per 100g AND 18.1g of carbs PER EGG no where near the 6.1 you quoted.

I always said you were/are an Ediot and you have delivered the proof. LOLOLOL

PS: I know you won't publish this but don't worry, I'll spread the word around. LOLOL

Anonymous said...

"I have a lowcarb taste the difference Sainsbury’s Scotch egg in the fridge, 6.1 grams of carb per hundred grams."

Sainsburys "TASTE THE DIFFERENCE" scotch eggs have 6.1g of carbs per 100g.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/sainsburys-price-comparison/sandwiches_snacks_and_sushi/sainsburys_taste_the_difference_scotch_egg_140g.html

What utter prats these antis are!!!!

Anonymous said...

PS: I know you won't publish this but don't worry, I'll spread the word around. LOLOL

What a complete moron.