Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 June 2019

Going Home-Wild Theme- from "Local Hero" motion picture- Mark Knopfler

Saturday night again and music night over here. I appreciate I am biased, but there is no more beautiful place in the world than the UK. Sure, other places have much higher mountains, far bigger forests, and huge areas of beauty such as the Yellowstone National Park, to name but one. Before you right me off as out to lunch, check out this video featuring some of the stunning landscapes of Scotland.

Peace and good health to all. Eddie

13 comments:

William Kendall said...

That is a good cue.

Lee said...

I have the soundtrack....I love this tune...I loved the movie....have watched it a couple or more times.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Absolutely stunning!

Rose said...

I think we all love our home...even in the states, a lot of us love the state we grew up in more than the other states. I just think there is beauty everywhere.

Tom said...

...Mark Knopfler is such a fine musician.

Christine said...

Very nice.

Lady Fi said...

Lovely! Great film too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This was wonderful.

Margaret D said...

Scotland is a magic place, the video is lovely.
My husband's late mum's family came as free settlers from Scotland to Tasmania.

eileeninmd said...

Nice song and beautiful scenery! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

baili said...

thank you for sharing some marvelous landscape from your part of land dear Jan!

absolutely STUNNING views indeed!

NCmountainwoman said...

Oh, we do love him here in the US. Such a talented and versatile performer, he is on several of my playlists. I love this one.

Anonymous said...

The scenery is very nice and so was the music.

Tina