Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 June 2019

The Way It Is - Bruce Hornsby and the Range

Saturday night again and music night. While working on tonight's meal (yes I actually got off my butt and prepared tonight's dinner) home made with real food, Jan will post it up soon, I listened to the radio, and this track came on. After listening to the words, and trying to avoid all the lying propaganda from politicians from both sides of the pond it struck a chord. "Some things never change, it's just the way it is" Bruce got it right back in 1986.

Peace to all. Eddie 

14 comments:

Tom said...

...the video is unavailable to me, I will need to search for it.

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Good choice! Always liked this song. :)

dellgirl said...

This is new to me, I've never heard of this until now. I'm very glad to learn about it here. Thanks for sharing this.

Wishing you all the best!

Lee said...

I've always loved this song...I have the CD on which it features...thanks for the memories. :)

DUTA said...

Good song and lovely performers!

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

Thanks for sharing...

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I never heard this song before. Thanx for sharing.

God bless.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Yes those lyrics are so applicable today!

Chatty Crone said...

I can't get it either.

Mary Kirkland said...

I've always liked that song.

Sue said...

Oh you picked a good one Eddie, love this song (showing my age now lol) x

William Kendall said...

It's been awhile since I've heard that one.

Kay said...

Awwww... I wasn't allowed to view it.

sandy said...

that brings back memories. I have a ...drum roll.....cassette tape by him... geez that was ages ago.