Total Pageviews

Friday 2 September 2022

Answers to September Quiz Plus ... a recipe for Peanut Butter Fat Bombs

Hello there, I hope you enjoyed yesterday's quiz. Many thanks to all those who read the post and special thanks to those who took time to comment.



Did you know the answers? Well, as promised here are the answers to the seven questions. For ease I have repeated the questions ...

1. What is the birthstone for September?

Sapphire  

2. What is the birth flower for anyone born in September?

Aster is the main birth flower, although morning glory is also recognised by some  

3. What is the star sign for the first few weeks of September?

Virgo.
The Zodiac signs for September are Virgo (August 23 – September 23) and Libra (September 24 – October 23).

4. Which goddess did the Ancient Greeks honour in September?

Demeter
(The goddess of the harvest)

5. Google was founded by two students in September 1998. What are their names?

Larry Page and Sergey Brin

6. The Great Fire of London ended in September 1666, but how many people died?

Six  
It is not known for sure how many people died in the Great Fire, but the commonly quoted figure is just six.

7. What popular food is celebrated on the 13th September?

Peanuts
If you are allergic to peanuts, then the 13th September may not be your favourite day, but for those of you who aren’t, you may want to get ready to celebrate with endless peanut filled recipes, although Peanut butter could be the most favourite

How did you do? Before I researched the answers I knew five šŸ˜Š


... and now on to a tasty recipe suggestion, which you may wish to try.

Peanut Butter Fat Bombs : Keto : Low Carb
These keto/low carb peanut butter fat bombs use five simple ingredients and couldn’t be easier to make. Topped with a delicious chocolate ganache, they are the perfect decadent keto/low carb snack.
more details/recipe can be seen here


~ wishing you a happy month of September ~

A variety of articles and recipe ideas are within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues please take these into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.

All the best Jan

34 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

How awesome is this great reading too, have a lovely weekend♥

Elephant's Child said...

Those fat bombs look totally decadent.

Tom said...

...the asters are gorgeous.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty flowers and the Peanut Butter Fat Bombs look yummy.
Happy weekend! Take care, have a happy day!

Angie's Recipes said...

I would love a couple of these fat bombs!

Jo said...

Oooh, I love peanuts, I shall definitely make sure I celebrate that on the 13th of September.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Like you, I got five correct. Although I suspected Peanut, I was hoping for french fries, my decadent favorite splurge. However, those peanut butter fat bombs are pretty decadent themselves. This recipe looks fabulous, even if I don't have all the ingredients to make it.

My name is Erika. said...

I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday but now that I see my answers, I guess I am not very familiar with September. And those PB fat bombs, of my, they look soooo good. I love peanut butter a lot. Happy new month.

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun quiz!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Happy September!
Good quiz. I got only 3. lol

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

A beautiful photo of autumn asters.
Happy September and have a nice weekend.

Christine said...

Nice fat bombs and thanks for the answers

Conniecrafter said...

very interesting that only 6 died in the fire. This year is just flying by, sure do love Autumn though :)

DVArtist said...

Good September quiz but I am going to make the peanut butter fat bombs. LOL have a nice day.

Practical Parsimony said...

I knew four. My birthday is Sept 11. I look like I have been fat bombed!

Miradas desde mi lente said...

Tengo una amiga de toda la vida, que es precisamente de este signo.

Buena receta acompaƱa esta entrada.

Que tengas un buen fin de semana.

Creations By Cindy said...

Happy September and yummy on the peanut butter fat bombs. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I never knew peanuts were celebrated in September! My husband enjoys peanut butter more than I do so I think I'll make this for him as a treat--thanks! ;)

Lowcarb team member said...

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

miradasdesdemiobjetivo said...
Tengo una amiga de toda la vida, que es precisamente de este signo.

Buena receta acompaƱa esta entrada.

Que tengas un buen fin de semana

I have a lifelong friend, who is precisely of this sign.

Good recipe accompanies this entry.

Have a good weekend

It's me said...

Happy weekend…love the asters…and that peanut butter mmmmmmmmmm…..love Ria and Leaf šŸ€šŸ’—šŸ¾šŸ€

Miss Val's Creations said...

I didn't know any of the answers but now I do! Peanut butter makes me happy. Even as an adult I still enjoy a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Happy September Jan!

happyone said...

I only knew two. Beautiful purple asters.

Teresa said...

Feliz fin de semana.

This N That said...

Pretty Aster photo..Peanut butter and chocolate..Yum!!

J.P. Alexander said...

Ricos pastelito. Te mando un beso.

Margaret D said...

I found the Google search engine interesting as I remember using Alta Vista search engine in those early days..

Ananka said...

The fat bombs looks amazing :-D

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Um abraƧo e bom fim-de-semana.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
Livros-Autografados

JosƩ Antonio SƔnchez Rumƭ said...

I really like this post, those fat bombs have to be delicious, for my September is the month of calm, the return to normality, daily life after the summer season.
Best regards.

Sondra said...

Those Pnut Bombs look delish.

carol l mckenna said...

Oh delish recipe ~ a bit of chocolate ~ your grand daughter must like them ~ and September info ~ love the flower photo ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
(aks A Creative Harbor)

William Kendall said...

As expected, I did poorly on this one. Demeter I knew.

sandy said...

we have a September granddaughter in the family. LOve the Aster flowers.

Martha said...

Oh, such a delicious recipe! And thank you for sharing the answers.