1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, granulated
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
2 1/2 cup whole milk
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 tsp all natural agave nectar
2. In medium bowl, mix eggs, SPLENDA®, vanilla, and salt. Slowly stir in milk.
3. Pour into eight 4-oz custard cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
4. Place cups in 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish, on oven rack. Pour boiling water into pan to within 1/2 inch of tops of cups.
5. Bake 1 hour or until knife inserted halfway between centre and edge comes out clean. Remove cups from water. Let cool 30 minutes. Un-mold and serve warm with fresh raspberry sauce.
6. Place raspberries, water, and agave nectar (or sugar) in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Press through food sieve to remove seeds, if desired.
Original recipe idea here
All the best Jan