Total Pageviews

Friday 25 February 2022

Friday's Lower Carb Dinner Choices : What May You Choose?

Yes, Friday comes round again, and it will be the last Friday in February. I don't know about you but I've found this month has passed by quite quickly.

Pondering menu plans, for tonight's dinner I thought fish might be nice, like this
Smoked Haddock and Celeriac Layer Bake
more details here


then I thought a Chili Bake would make a nice change
more details here


but then of course we could have a bowl of vegetarian deliciousness
Soup au pistou with walnut pesto
more details here


Choices, choices, I wonder what you may choose?

Dear reader, you will find a variety of recipes and articles within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.

All the best Jan

30 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Wish the hubby would any of these. He's a meat and potato type of guy, even though we don't eat potatoes very often. He doesn't like his various foods mixed together. But I'd pick anyone of these for dinner. Happy end of the work week.

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por las recetas la segunda se ve genial. Te mando un beso.

Tom said...

...the chili looks good to me!

peppylady (Dora) said...

They all look very yummy.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Lorrie said...

Pesto in soup is so delicious. These all sound good.

Christine said...

Delicious recipes!

italiafinlandia said...

Wishing you all the best for upcoming March!

Jo said...

They all look good but I'd definitely go for the chili bake.

Bob Bushell said...

I love the soup, tasty.

Teresa said...

Su menú parece bueno. Feliz día.

CJ Kennedy said...

All delicious comfort food choices for a snowy day

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
All three look delicious. I would love the Chili Bake.
Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

Sue said...

Mmmmm, definitely not the 'fish Friday' that school dinners used to be (thank goodness!!!) I'd definitely take the fish. Take care and have a wonderful weekend, Sue xx

Hootin Anni said...

Of the three choices, I'd go with the soup! I really like ALL soups.

DVArtist said...

OK I will take a little bit of all of them. Have a nice day.

Bill said...

I'll go with the chili.

Phil Slade said...

Friday is our "make do" night. Me a feta cheese omelette and Sue a mushroom omelette. I think that Jan and and Eddie would quite like most of the meals we make up here in Lancashire. And vice versa, as we seem to have similar tastes.

Apart from the dreaded cauliflower.

Jeanie said...

I'm definitely in for that fabulous looking soup!

R's Rue said...

Yum. I want some.

William Kendall said...

The soup for me.

happyone said...

I'd pick the chili bake.

Margarida Pires said...

Bela receita!
Um beijinho!
💘💙💘 Megy Maia

Jenn Jilks said...

Yay,dinner!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'd take that vegetarian soup any day, Jan. I still have some pesto I made this summer. Thanks for this recipe.

Rose said...

I know I would choose the chili bake.

baili said...

mouthwatering sharing wow
thank you dear Jan
blessings!

Martha said...

All of these are mouthwatering!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Chili bake looks good.
Fresh tomatoes are preferred, as canned have way too much salt.

Debbie said...

i like the chili bake casserole!!

Conniecrafter said...

The Chili bake looks interesting