Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 July 2016

Our youngest low carb star wows the audience again !

How many times do you say to yourself - where does the time go? I find myself saying it quite often, and it really doesn't seem possible that it was about this time last year that our youngest grand-daughter (aged 4yrs) was wowing the audience at her end of year ballet show; and now a full year on she's gone and done it again!

Her class were performing to Disney's Aristocats, and I think all who were fortunate to see the show just loved it - the clapping and cheering almost bought the roof down - just sheer delight for all.







All the best Jan

17 comments:

Jo said...

Awww, how wonderful. I think you've got a little star on your hands there.

Crafty Green Poet said...

I wish I'd had a tutu like that when I was that age!

Anonymous said...

When you state "low carb star" what sort of food does the little one eat?

It looks a wonderful show, she has a beautiful smile.

Annie

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh she's adorable Jan and the best thing is that she looks like she's enjoying every minute😃

Martha said...

Oh, this is so precious! She's adorable. And it looks like she's having so much fun!

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Wonderful, wonderful photos! There's so much joy and beauty in her expressions and gestures.
Yes, she's a star. :)

Debbie said...

i LOVE that you shared this with us. she is absolutely adorable....we are so lucky to have these moments in life, living longer and healthier!!!!

Sandra Cox said...

How precious! I know you're proud and rightly so.
Hugs

Carla from The River said...

How sweet...oh my, I just love that Disney story.
What a smile. :-)
xx oo
Carla

Tom said...

what a cutie

The Happy Whisk said...

Very sweet pictures and what fun, too.

Revrunner said...

A real scene stealer. :-)

happyone said...

Oh isn't she a cutie. : )

Linda said...

OMG, how adorable!

Things and Thoughts said...

A bright little star!
Hi Jan! I'm popping by just to say a quick hello and wish you lovely summer days ahead. Hope you are fine my friend!
Olympia

Lynda said...

Just gorgeous - I love the black tutu as well!! Very cute, you must have been so proud :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my Jan she is just adorable, isn't it so much fun to see them perform!!! When we lived in England our daughter use to do ballet and Jazz, and was taught by a Miss Stacey, but we can't remember her last name. We lived in Feltwell at the time