Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 December 2018

Graham

It is with great sadness, I have to inform our readers and friends, the death of our friend Graham. Co-founder and regular poster on this blog, he was a stalwart promoter of the low carb lifestyle, he helped countless diabetics to a safer place. Graham was a kindly man and a gentleman, that being said, he had no time for fools, liars and spreaders of false information. His highly critical posts on forums and blogs, regarding the charity Diabetes UK and on the junk food payola system dietitians, was ruthless, and justifiably so.

No one realised more than Graham, the best way to control type two diabetes, was by way of dietary changes. His posts on here and elsewhere, highlighted the ineffectiveness of diabetes drugs, and the huge money making racket type two diabetes has become. 

Graham succumbed to a stroke, and died peacefully with his family around him this week aged 74. He was active and happy to the end, after over ten years with diabetes, he had no diabetes complications whatsoever. In short, Graham was one on the finest men Jan and myself have ever known. We know he will rest in peace, he was one of the good guys, and will be forever missed, by his great family and many friends.

Eddie and Jan

31 comments:

Catarina said...

My deepest condolences!
So sad...

Chris Lally said...

Sincerest condolences on the loss of your friend, Eddie and Jan, and to his family. I'm sure Graham would have been willing to stand up for what is right even if he had to stand alone. You have portrayed him as a man of integrity and a man of quality in your heartfelt tribute to him. We have all been blessed because of Graham.
And I will miss his music, too :(
Sincerely, Chris

Anonymous said...

Condolences.

Tina

DUTA said...

Sorry about your friend Graham's untimely death. May his soul rest in peace!
My sincere condolences to family and friends!

Jo said...

Sending my sincere condolences to you both and Graham's family and friends.

Jules said...

I'm very sorry to read this. My sincere condolences to you all. X

peppylady (Dora) said...

Sorry to read this and bless all those love him family and friends

Martha said...

I am so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to you and to all his loved ones.

William Kendall said...

I'm very sorry.

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry to hear your sad news, I am sure he will be sorely missed. Valerie

Christine said...

So very sorry to hear of this news. May he rest in peace.

mxtodis123 said...

I am so sorry to hear this. May he RIP.

Sue said...

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. My condolences to all of his family and friends.

Our photos said...

I am sorry to read this..my sympathy

klahanie said...

I'm so sorry to read of the passing of your co-founder friend, Graham. Delighted to know, despite it all, he was happy and active right to the end.

Gary

Snowbird said...

Ahhhh...so very sorry for your loss, but how wonderful that he was active and healthy,that is the way to live, and pass. Condolences to his family and friends.xxxx

Tom said...

...sad new, please convey my sympathies to his family.

DMS said...

What a beautiful tribute. So sorry to hear about Graham- but it sounds like he had a great life and was very happy. :) My condolences.
~Jess

Linda said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Bless you all.

Margaret D said...

Oh my goodness - I'm so sorry to read of his passing. May he R.I.P.
Condolences to you all.

George Pereira said...

so sad...i have enjoyed his posts...especially his choice of music on saturdays...he will be missed.

Mary Kirkland said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Teresa said...

Lo siento mucho. Un abrazo.

Lowcarb team member said...

Teresa said...
Lo siento mucho. Un abrazo.


Google Translate
I'm really sorry. A hug.

Lee said...

Oh! How sad.

My sincere thoughts of kindness, sympathy and empathy are with you all.

Beca said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. May the Lord bring you peace and comfort.
Love, Beca

carol l mckenna said...

With heartfelt thoughts and love to you for loss of Graham ~

Merry Christmas,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Carol Blackburn said...

My deepest condolences at the loss of your dear friend Graham.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am truly so sorry! A beautiful tribute to a great man!

sandy said...

Graham - rest in peace - i personally believe you are still around and aware but yet in a different way. You sound like someone I would admire if I had met you personally. So that being said - hope your next adventure is awesome!!

Galina L. said...

O, no! RIP, Graham! I am SO sorry!