Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 December 2018

Michael Bublé - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

With just nine days until Christmas, our house has a definite Christmas feel about it. Our grandchildren are getting more excited by the minute, if that's possible, LOL! and we did have some Christmassy music playing earlier. Talking of which, it's Saturday Night, so music night on our blog. Regular readers will know I do like Michael Bublé, including this one of his, I hope you enjoy it too. All the best Jan, Eddie and Graham.

10 comments:

Catarina said...

Michael is a must at this time!
:)

DUTA said...

Such a velvety voice! One could detect influences of Frank Sinatra and other classics in his singing. Anyway, he's a charismatic, successful performer!

William Kendall said...

He's a good singer.

Lee said...

I like Michael, too...very much. He appears to be such a nice, genuine fellow. He always brings a smile to my face.

He and his family have been through a very tough time, but, fingers crossed, have come out the other end. Let's hope their good news and happiness remains and their little boy is now completely well.

Teresa said...

A mí también me gusta mucho. Besitos.

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Votos de feliz Natal com muito amor, paz e alegria para você e sua família!
AG

Lowcarb team member said...

Teresa said...
A mí también me gusta mucho. Besitos.

Google translate...
I like it a lot, too. Kisses.

Lowcarb team member said...

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...
Votos de feliz Natal com muito amor, paz e alegria para você e sua família!
AG

Google translate...
Happy Christmas vows with lots of love, peace and joy for you and your family!
AG

It's me said...

Yeah !!....🎄🎄🎄❤️💚

Magic Love Crow said...

I love Michael!