Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 December 2018

Vanilla and Raspberry Sponge Keto Mug Cake : Low Carb : Sugar Free : Gluten Free

I'm sure you will like these quick and easy one minute coconut flour low carb/keto vanilla berry mug cake(s). They are low carb/keto, sugar free, made with coconut flour, and work out at 5g net carbs. 

Coconut flour is a wonderful low-carb, keto, gluten-free flour. It is light, packed with fibre, easy to use, requires very little quantities and so ends up being a very affordable baking grain-free flour. if you would like to know more about cooking with low carb (alternative) flours please see here


Ingredients:
Serves One
1 tbsp. butter melted
2 tbsp. cream cheese full fat
2 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tbsp. granulated sweetener of choice or more to taste
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 egg medium
6 frozen raspberries
Note:
For those readers who don’t own a microwave or don’t like using them. You can still make the low carb/keto vanilla berry cake batter, but you will have to cook it in the oven. Of course, it is no longer a 1-minute mug cake, and it becomes a 12-minute cupcake instead. But it can be done. Simply bake at 180C/350F in a cupcake case or muffin tray.
Instructions:
Can be found here


This blog brings a variety of articles and recipe ideas, and it is important to note, not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter. 

All the best Jan

22 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, does that look good. Some of my favorites all in one cake.

Sue said...

Ooh this looks fab, a real sweet treat! x

William Kendall said...

That looks tasty!

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds just right for unexpected visitors. Valerie

Elephant's Child said...

It does look good. Mmmm raspberries...

Christine said...

oh yummy!

Anonymous said...

oh this looks amazing!!!!I would rather this than a butter tart anyday!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I need to try coconut flower, although I would have trouble with the cream cheesee
Coffee is on

Catarina said...

I like them!

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Oh my, I wish there was coconut flour in my pantry. Will be adding it to my grocery list. Thanks for the recipe. ♥

sandy said...

that looks SO G.O.O.D. thanks!

Sue (this n that) said...

I love the "in a mug" aspect. Just perfect for us - one each ;D)
Thanks as always Jan and Eddie for your posts... much appreciated.

DIMI said...

Hello Jan!
That looks so yummy! I love raspberries!
I haven’t use in my bakery coconut flour before!
I have to look at the SM if i can find it!Can i use another flour?
Thank you for sharing!Have a fabulous week!
Dimi...

Cheryl said...

I love the look of them.
Full of dairy so a no no for me but a lovely treat for the family when they visit.

NatureFootstep said...

looks very tasty.

Karen said...

This will be perfect for me. I am doing everything in the microwave that I can, cooking for one. Thanks for the recipe. Have a nice first week of December.

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks everyone for your comment's …

Dimi asked:
"Can i use another flour?"

Yes, Dimi you can, please see this alternative low carb recipe suggestion which uses almond flour
Raspberry Cream Cheese Mug Cupcake : Low Carb and Delicious
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/2017/09/raspberry-cream-cheese-mug-cupcake-low.html

All the best Jan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I want to make this recipe! I never have dessert and this would be a special treat! Enjoy your day!

Martha said...

What a lovely treat this is! Thank you for sharing it.

carol l mckenna said...

Delicious looking sweet ~

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Ahh, now THIS looks and sounds delicious! Thank you!!! Yummy!

Magic Love Crow said...

Thank you!! Totally yummy!!!