1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) (Gas Mark 6).
2. Arrange cooked ground-beef mixture in a small baking dish. Then make two holes with a spoon and crack the eggs into them.
3. Sprinkle shredded/grated cheese on top.
4. Bake in the oven until the eggs are done, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Let cool for a while. The eggs and ground meat get very hot!
Why not pair it with a crisp, crunchy, green salad with fresh herbs and avocado. Or try it with this homemade mayonnaise
read more here
All the best Jan