Total Pageviews

Friday 5 February 2016

Breakfast or Brunch : Weekend Recipe Ideas : Low in Carbs

I don't know how you start your day ... some people love breakfast, whilst others just grab a coffee! We always take time to start the day with a lovely cooked breakfast. It may just be a simple egg with low carb sausage (the 97% meat variety) ... or some scrambled egg with bacon or ham. The photo's featured below show what I am going to term 'Breakfast Weekend Recipe Ideas'. Both these ideas come from Libby at Ditch The Carbs and really are the type of food that we love to eat. So whether you may decide on a 'Big Breakfast' ... which of course you could also make smaller if you wanted too ... or a 'Posh Breakfast', now don't you just love the mix of leafy greens, scrambled egg, smoked salmon and a dollop of cream cheese!!! the choice is yours dear reader.





Enjoy your breakfast

Enjoy your day

All the best Jan

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I always heard breakfast is an important meal. Thanks for sharing the recipes. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Jo said...

Yum, that big breakfast looks delicious. I must admit that I usually skip breakfast during the week but we usually have a cooked brunch on a weekend.

Anonymous said...

Scrambled eggs is good for breakfast but sometimes we enjoy it as a tea in our house.

Thanks

Jane:)

Crafty Green Poet said...

I never skip breakfast, on the other hand I rarely have a full cooked breakfast

Debbie said...

i love breakfast, it is my favorite meal....it's fun to have for dinner as well!!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Eileen
Speaking personally I think breakfast is an important meal. I've never left home without first eating breakfast!
However, I do know some who just grab a cup of coffee (or tea), ... so it is a personal choice.

Glad you liked the recipe suggestions ...
Happy Weekend Wishes

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Jo
Brunch at the weekend ... and it's the weekend tomorrow ... wonder what you may have!?

Whatever your plans, hope you have a good weekend, although I think it may be raining ...

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Jane
I think eggs can be enjoyed at any time of day... they are so good and nutritious.
Scrambled eggs for tea, especially with the children - sounds good to me!

Enjoy your weekend

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

'CGP'
Something like a boiled egg can also make a good breakfast!

Have a good weekend - hope the weather is not too bad where you are!

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Debbie
Yes something like these two recipe ideas do work well at almost any time of day - and they are so nutritious, that is what is so good!

Have a lovely weekend

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

May I please reserve a place at your breakfast table?

Ben

Lowcarb team member said...

Ben
LOL!
As it's the weekend it will probably be 'Brunch' at about 11.30am !!!

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

I love breakfast! Weetabix is my cereal of choice and has been since I was little. At the weekends I like to have something a bit different and I have to say that the first photo looks so appetising, bacon egg and mushrooms, just delicious.
Lisa x

Lowcarb team member said...

Lisa
Yes, that first breakfast is yummy ... one egg or two!

All the best Jan