Below, you’ll find the best options, ranked by grams of net carbs.
The lowest-carbs options are at the top.
1. Raspberries – Half a cup (60 grams) contains 3 grams of carbs.
2. Blackberries – Half a cup (70 grams) contains 4 grams of carbs.
3. Strawberries – Eight medium-sized (100 grams) contains 6 grams of carbs.
4. Plum – One medium-sized (65 grams) contains 7 grams of carbs.
5. Clementine – One medium-sized (75 grams) contains 8 grams of carbs.
6. Kiwi – One medium-sized (70 grams) contains 8 grams of carbs.
7. Cherries – Half a cup (75 grams or about 12 cherries) contains 8 grams of carbs.
8. Blueberries – Half a cup (75 grams) contains 9 grams of carbs.
9. Cantaloupe (melon) – One cup (160 grams) contains 11 grams of carbs.
10. Peach – One medium-sized (150 grams) contains 13 grams of carbs.
These details and more can be seen on Diet Doctor site here
Dear reader, you will find a variety of articles and recipe ideas within this blog. Please note, not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.
All the best Jan