|This month's Ask Dr. Bernstein Webcast and Teleconference will be broadcast next Wednesday, May 27, 8:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm CDT, 5:00 pm PDT, and for our overseas guests, 12:00 am UTC (Thursday). Please be on the call 5 minutes early so we can start on time.|
1. How Does Elevated Blood Sugar Destroy the Blood-brain Barrier? (journal article)
2. Most Longstanding Type 1 Diabetes Patients Are Insulin Micro Secretors. (journal article)
3. Cancer Incidence and Mortality after Treatment with Folic Acid and Vitamin B12. (journal article)
4. Non-diabetic Hyperglycemia Is Highly Prevalent in Heart Failure Patients. (journal article)
5. The Safety of Sulfonylurea Therapy in Type 2 Diabetics: Have We Reached the Practical Limits of Our Evidence Base? (journal article)
6. Medical lawsuit guidelines can harm diabetic plaintiffs.
Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
To attend by web, visit: http://www.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=69440646
PIN Code: 900326#
Full List of Dial in Numbers:
Skype: Go to http://instantteleseminar.com/skype/. Use the skype id "joinconference", then bring up the dial pad to enter the conference id, 900326#. Don't forget to click on VIEW SLIDES on the website while the teleconference is on.
Put all of this year's teleseminar dates in your calendar: June 24, July 29, August 26, September 30, October 28, November 25, and December 30.