Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Fat Emperor at Weston Price Limerick. A Story of Health and Disease


Published on Apr 3, 2017
Had a great time a few weeks ago at Weston Price Munster event in Limerick, Ireland (www.wapfmunster.com/). Amazing crowd of smart people there - all learning about how a return to "wise traditions" could transform the health of the nation. And the world of course. Big thanks to Anne Maher and the team (Brendan, Deirdre et al) for inviting me down ! Thanks also to Fergal and the guys at Curragh Sound and Vision Studios for recording & expediting the video file to me... www.csvslimerick.com :-)

In this talk there is some new material, particularly in the first 20 minutes. For the first time at a public forum I share the story of how I got into the health arena. What do YOU know about the blood markers serum ferritin and GGT? Probably about as much as I did in early 2013. If so, prepare to learn a whole lot more....


Graham

3 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

So pleased you posted this Graham.
Thank you.

All the best Jan

Galina L. said...

I love the fact that Graham is in LCdiabetics team, incredible posts all the time.

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for your comment Galina, Low Carb has been a saviour for me and I want to spread the good news to hopefully counteract the negative publicity from organisations with vested interests