Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 June 2022

Grilled Peaches : Summer Dessert : So Delicious


Stunning. Simple. Effortless.
Tastes good too!
A celebration of summer.
All of those words perfectly describe this wonderful dessert!

Ingredients
Serves Four
11g carbs per serving
3 ripe peaches
2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup (240ml) heavy (double) whipping cream
½ teaspoon vanilla extract

Tips
The peaches may also be served with a generous amount of non-flavoured Greek yogurt.
These grilled peaches adore a hint of vanilla or lime zest!
See recipe instruction here

Cinnamon is a popular spice often associated with baked treats, cereals and smoothies.
However, you may not have considered that the teaspoon of cinnamon that you add to your baked treats may be doing you more good than you realized.
Studies have shown that cinnamon could assist with boosting brain function, fighting cancer,
aiding in digestion, supporting weight loss and fighting diabetes.

~ summer gardens, so colourful ~
(google image)

You will find a variety of recipe ideas within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues please take these into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter. If you have any concerns about your health it is always advisable to consult your Doctor or health care team.

All the best Jan

31 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This would taste so good right now. Thanks for the idea!

Christine said...

Refreshing and delicious

Tom said...

...I love peaches, but I'd rather have them fresh.

Jeanie said...

I've never done this but I always thought they would be delicious (I love grilled pineapple). This summer I'll try it for sure.

Elephant's Child said...

My mother made something very similar - but I prefer my peaches raw and unadorned.

Catarina said...

That is a very good idea.

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por la receta parece un postre fácil y rico.

Susan Kane said...

Peaches, hmmm. There was an orchard near us, we canned and froze the fruit.

Margaret D said...

Looks and sound good.

Hilly Nicolay said...

It seems delightful.
Beautiful summer flowers, they steal my heart :)

All the best to you and greetings

roughterrain crane said...

To grill this fruit is beyond my imagination. The person made this recipe would be a pioneer to the new world of flavour.

Jo said...

This is making my mouth water. I need to add peaches to the shopping list.

Jenn Jilks said...

I've never done this! I have been grilling lots of veggies!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The grilled peaches sound yummy, I love cinnamon.
Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

Sandi said...

YUM!

DVArtist said...

Ohh grilled peaches, they look so good. I eat cinnamon everyday in my oat meal. Not sugar just a bit of milk, cinnamon and raisins. Have a great day today.

Louca por porcelana said...

Look delicious! Happy Sunday.

Ananka said...

Sounds good. :-D

peppylady (Dora) said...

Grill fruit is pretty good.
Coffee is on and stay safe

happyone said...

I've had grilled peaches and they are delicious!

linda said...

I would never have thought of grilling peaches, I must give them a try.

Sue said...

Oh this looks delicious, I've not had grilled peaches in ages! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Creations By Cindy said...

I have never grilled peaches but this looks so dang good! Might just give this a try. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Martha said...

I am going to have to try this! Very delicious!

Conniecrafter said...

I have never had that and it sounds so interesting.
I love cinnamon it is so nice to know it is helpful too

Debbie said...

gorgeous summer garden, i really enjoy a mix of wild flowers!!

i have grilled peaches and they are awesome. i serve them with ice cream!!

Carla from The River said...

Yum, grilled peaches sound delicious.
I am a fan of cinnamon. :-)

Carla from The River said...

Thank you for sharing the idea to grill peaches.
I love cinnamon! :-)

William Kendall said...

Sounds good!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Grilled. peaches sound wonderful especially with the whipped cream.Such a simple but wonderful dessert for peach season.

Teresa said...

Una receta interesante que con mis melocotones puedo hacer. Besos.