2 tsp oil
1 very small onion (50g/1¾oz peeled weight), finely chopped
100g/3½oz lean pork medallion, roughly chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
100g/3½oz mushrooms, roughly chopped
100ml/3½fl oz chicken stock
3 level tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
1 tbsp chopped fresh chives (optional)
salt and freshly ground black pepper
150g/5½oz courgetti (or alternative butternut squash noodles)
1. Heat the oil in small frying pan. Add the onion and cook for 3–4 minutes.
2. Add the pork, garlic (if using) and mushrooms and cook for 2–3 minutes.
3. Pour in the stock, cover with a lid and cook over a low heat for 5–10 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through.
4. Remove from the heat, stir in the crème fraîche and chives, if using, and season to taste.
5. Cook the courgetti in a microwave on high for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute.
6. Serve the pork and sauce with the courgetti.
Nutrition Per Serving
From original idea here