Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 October 2016

O is for October

Well the tenth month of the year is here, O is for October, and I wish everyone a happy month. Out and about the shops seem full of Autumnal gifts, some Halloween goodies and lots of ideas for Christmas! To celebrate the start of the month I thought I'd share Five O's with you ... yes I know, a loose connection O and October ... but why not! You will find links to the story, recipes etc underneath each picture... so feel free to click on them to find out more.

owls having a snooze - from article here

oven baked paprika chicken - from article here

omelette with a goats cheese twist - from article here

orange mousse - from article here

oxtail stifado, a warming slow cooked stew - from article here 

Be sure to visit again later 
1st October falls on a Saturday, so it's music night on this blog

Happy Weekend

All the best Jan

14 comments:

Tom said...

"O" delicious.

Anonymous said...

O for "Onederful"

Ben

Things and Thoughts said...

Can't have enough of your gorgeous recipes Jan! The food looks absolutely scrumptious and would like to try some of them!
Happy October my friend and thank you for being so kind every time I post an article.
Olympia

JFM said...

"O" is for Oktoberfest...yummy!!!

Have a great October 1st, Jan~

Martha said...

Happy October, Jan! I wish you a wonderful month ahead. Such a lovely post with some wonderful recipes.

Mac n' Janet said...

Oh I think I'm in lOve with yOur O's.

Jo said...

Five wonderful O's. I'm just going to click through to the articles now.

happyone said...

Oh those sleeping baby owls are the cutest things.
The paprika chicken looks soooo good.

Bob Bushell said...

I love the omelette, goats cheese, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Red Rose Alley said...

That owl picture is so cute. And the goat cheese omelette looks delicious.

Happy October, Jan! Jess' birthday is the 5th!

~Sheri

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You never need an excuse to show five sweet owlets Jan 😊 I happen to have a wee bit of goats cheese left over from a recipe I made at the weekend, now I know what to do with it!

Snowbird said...

Oh, how adorable those wee owls are, you have me smiling!xxx

The Happy Whisk said...

Paprika. Yes!

Lisa said...

Love an omlette right now! I don't make these very often but I really should make more of an effort and not just stick to eggs boiled or poached.
Loving the cute owls.
Hope October is a good month for you and yours.
Lisa x