Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Taking Time To Say Our Thanks


A bouquet of flowers and a slice of low carb cake to all the people that take the time to read our blog, and special thanks to the people that post comments, you are very much appreciated. Thanks also for the emails, phone calls, twitter messages and support we get from friends from all around the world.


The team enjoy posting the recipes, links to diabetes and low carb news, the Saturday Night Is Music Spotlight and of course some posts which highlight even more!

We never stop telling the good news, about the LCHF lifestyle, we believe that every post can make a difference. Someone, somewhere, will read it, and may well change their life. We never forget, diabetes can be a life sentence, not a death sentence. Control your diabetes and live a long and active life.

If we have helped one diabetic, per hundred thousand page views, in the time that this Blog has been active then that's very cool.

So our thanks again, and please enjoy your slice of low carb Summer fruits sponge cake. You can see the recipe here



Good health to you all.

From 'The Low Carb Team'

6 comments:

Jo said...

What a beautiful bouquet, yellows and oranges are my favourite flower colours. I'm not a diabetic and I don't follow a low carb diet but I do enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all the wonderful recipes you post. Just because I don't eat low carb doesn't mean that I don't enjoy these recipes, many are just the type of things I enjoy cooking and eating. Looking forward to many more of your wonderful recipes.

Debbie said...

i believe you are making a difference, one post at a time. you have certainly made me rethink my eating habits, although i am not a diabetic. it's just a healthier way to eat!!!

i personally, love the recipes!!!!

Martha said...

I think your blog is pretty amazing. And you are making such a difference. Not to mention the amazing recipes you share :)

chris c said...

And thank YOU.

Mrs Vimes said...

Thank you for bringing the latest research to our attention. Huge thank you to Jan. The recipe ideas help me keep my type 2 partner lchf honest!
He loves the meaty stews and the sponge cake. I'm drooling over the celeriac soup with the garnishes - I reckon this is a flask filler for work.
I have 4 portions of the beef bourginion in the freezer for the cold Friday nights when I can't be bothered cooking.

Carla from The River said...

Thank you! I have learned so much from you.
I also enjoy your music posts. :-))
Carla