She has recently written "Top 10 Tips for Getting Back On Track With Your Low Carb Diet" ... because as she says ... "We all falter sometimes, and if you want to get back on track with your healthy low carb or keto diet," you may find these tips handy.
"1. Whatever you do, don’t beat yourself up!
2. Don’t excuse your behaviour. Own it.
3. Take notes or keep a journal.
4. Eat Salad for Breakfast. Or don’t eat any breakfast at all.
5. Get Moving.
6. Sip water and other clear, low carb liquids.
7. Cut out the alcohol.
8. Find a buddy or a support group.
9. Don’t deprive or punish yourself.
10. Search out some new fun recipes. Get excited about cooking and eating this way again!"
Read More Here
Serves 1 (0.3g carbs)
1 tbsp olive oil
handful button or chestnut mushrooms, sliced
25g cheddar, grated
small handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
2 eggs, beaten
1. Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick frying pan. Tip in the mushrooms and fry over a high heat, stirring occasionally for 2-3 mins until golden. Lift out of the pan into a bowl and mix with the cheese and parsley.
2. Place the pan back on the heat and swirl the eggs into it. Cook for 1 min or until set to your liking, swirling with a fork now and again.
3. Spoon the mushroom mix over one half of the omelette. Using a spatula or palette knife, flip the omelette over to cover the mushrooms. Cook for a few moments more, lift onto a plate and eat by itself or perhaps with a nice salad.
Original Recipe Idea Here
All the best Jan