Total Pageviews

Friday 31 March 2017

Dr.Carrie Ruxton RD junk food shill?

Some time ago, I started a thread called No Xmas card from Dr.Carrie Ruxton RD. It was in response to her gushing enthusiastically about a new product she had "been working on" the kind of food increasingly considered a health hazard by many. Including many highly respected medical professionals.



Well, while I was away recently, Carrie commented on the linked above thread. 



"I have not blocked you on twitter" oh yes you did Carrie, and checking today, I am still blocked.



Carrie also states "I am still slightly bemused why you want to keep attacking me" Attacking, rather over the top don't you think? You place posts on social media and when I respond, you block and go for the victim card. BTW I am still waiting for you to tell us what these "good ingredients" are what is the carb and sugar content, any trans fats? You must know as you worked on them, yes.

You get no special treatment from me, I comment on other British Dietetic Associations dietitians and the BDA on a regular basis. It is my opinion the BDA and it's dietitians, should be leading the way in the fight against the epidemics of obesity, and it's often linked type two diabetes. I appreciate that must be a tough gig, when the BDA and some of it's highest profile dietitians are on the junk food payola treadmill.


Over to you Carrie, and may I take this opportunity to wish you a great weekend and the very best of health.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards Eddie

4 comments:

only slightly confused said...

Sounds like she's into those Donald Trump 'alternate facts' doesn't it?

Susan Kane said...

Battle of the tweets? I have a feeling there will be no resolution.

Galina L. said...

I also noticed, when I criticized diet recommendations given by medical professionals, such professionals claimed I was attacking them, not their advice. Too many people suffer to be polite.

Magic Love Crow said...

Great post Eddie!!