Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 July 2013

Good news not wanted at ETYM forum ?

Yesterday I wrote about the best and unfortunately rare posting of great success on the forum to-date. I stated the board owners appeared to be in no rush to congratulate the member. Despite the post standing for over two days at time of writing this post, only one board member has bothered to post on the thread. This is despite all the board members being logged on and posting over the last 48 hours. Just a thought.

I now consider myself banned permanently from the forum. I see my path clear to continue my points of view and debate, I tried to raise, but was so bitterly opposed on the ETYM forum, mostly by the forum owners and the poorly informed.

Eddie


Link to the good news story here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're too busy preening themselves and hoping they have averted a disaster.
Just shows they are all on ego trips and not interested in good news or other diabetics.

Anonymous said...

Defren must have read your blog Eddie, she has congratulated the poster. Took nearly 3 days.

Anonymous said...

Probably been said before but it is a shame that the ETYM forum has not worked out. It may last a bit longer but when you think back to the comments and articles that the "board members" used to write on the "forum of flog" as it is called here I often wonder would they not do a better job over there as ordinary members. Xzzy was and still is known for his measured posts although it has gone slightly haywire in recent weeks.It can not be easy running a forum but this should have been considered fully by those involved. Above all else civility has been lacking but in the "crazy world of diabetes" perhaps this is not entirely unexpected.

L B

Anonymous said...

I don't know about good news, anything is wanted at the ETYM forum as it is as dead as a dodo.

The blogs/diaries are now for members only to read because the writers are stressed by outside comments.

Most people would agree that they were a load or rubbish so what have they achieved by not letting visitors see them? Now let me think................Ah, yes, visitors won't be able to see what a load of morons on ETYM write blogs and diaries.

Lowcarb team member said...

I hear the next move is to ban all posts being read by non members. A move in the interests of most diabetics I reckon. Let's face it, it has been a private club for months.

Eddie