Total Pageviews

Monday 22 July 2013

Quote of the day.

“Eddie is about to implode again - there is a pattern!”

Correctomondo ! I can see you are one of the more astute negative commenters, thank you for your most valuable input to our humble blog. Do you know it’s a strange phenomena, when I implode change happens. I once imploded and a dietitian on the largest diabetes forum in the UK, who hounded lowcarbers for a long time with talk of scurvy, osteoporosis and more serious conditions, upped sticks and walked. One of my more serious implosions, together with help from our team and Jimmy Moore, brought about the removal of the idiotic mods, who had the stupidity to ban one of our friends the Doctor and lowcarb expert Jay Wortman. Jay is also a type two diabetic, what straight thinking diabetes forum in the world, would not welcome Jay with open arms ? There have been other implosions.

I have discovered over the years, a damn good implosion focuses attention, it cuts through to the bare essence, people listen. Believe me, there is madness in the method, or should that be method in the madness, one things for sure, madness sells like hot cakes on forums and blogs (lowcarb almond flour of course). If all goes pear shaped, I’m pleading insanity, let’s face it, many would agree with me. Someone said to me yesterday, “Eddie you have a remarkable knack of upsetting all the right people” trust me it’s a tough gig, but someone’s gotta do it.

Eddie

BTW have you seen our wonderful collection of lowcarb cakes at our lowcarb recipe blog, treat yourself, you know it makes sense, why fight it !


Lowcarb recipe blog here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bit of a stalemate on ETYM.
I don't understand why it is so hard to say sorry to Blinkered, especially Defren and admit that they got it wrong.
This will go on and on unless someone uses a bit of humility and common sense. Many of us saw the offending posts and we know how Blinkered was treated.

Anonymous said...

Poor Defren, she is sickened by what she has read today on ETYM. Ah bless...........
Let's hope this gives her insight into how Blinkered has been feeling.
As for all the thanks she gets, we don't wan't her life story on a daily basis. It doesn't help anyone. It's all "me,me and me". Support is what is lacking.

blinkered said...

Have to say I have always been more puzzled than anything else by the whole thing.
I find it a bit disturbing on several levels.....Almost surreal,
you see something happen right in front of you .There is written proof that it happened and yet the perpetrator is in denial.
i have no intentio of making personal remarks aout anyone on hat forum btw.
I think they have spoken for
t647hemselves. very eloquently too.


Anonymous said...

you must be so proud of yourself. The diabetes forums all hate you because you do nothing for the cause just bully people - very sad ed!

Lowcarb team member said...

Next patient please !

Eddie