Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 February 2014

DCUK Quote of the day !

"Tonight for my dinner I had cod loin with a creamy, cheesy, buttery sauce. Having been out with the dog enjoying a wonderful sunny spring day, I was hungry so it really hit the spot. Personally I like Kerrygold for convenience, President because it has a delicate creamy flavour, but I have a love for Welsh Salted Butter, the colour of buttercups, which reminds me of summer....sitting in the garden eating a bowl of warm freshly picked and cooked runner beans, smothered in butter and black pepper. Bliss, and healthy! Lol, now there's a change."

From Beachbag

I don't know about you, but that sounds like a happy Woman with her head together to me. And great grub for sure.

Eddie

5 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh 'Beachbag' (Geri) your dinner sounds sublime...and as for butter, it just tastes wonderful, it's all we have in our house.

As Eddie would say 'you know it makes sense why fight it'

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful person Gerri keep posting on the forum.

Beachbag said...

Thank you! I am very happy to be around here. You give me food... for thought, for my body (great recipes) and for my soul. Lots of evil laughs too ;) x

Lowcarb team member said...

"You are a wonderful person Gerri keep posting on the forum." Couldn't agree more! Always enjoy her posts!

Best regards Paul

Lowcarb team member said...

You are a lovely Woman, I know these things. You have loved and lost, (many of us have) but you refuse to be beat, one day we may meet again our loved ones, but in the meantime, we fight and try to help others.

Eddie